Monday, October 17, 2011

Ormond Beach Martial Arts

Hello, Bob here again. I wanted to also remind everyone I teach Martial Arts in Ormond Beach as well. In fact I have been training under a 10th degree senior Grandmaster for over 20 years. I have practical real world experience in the original American Kenpo. It is one of the most effective street proven Martial Arts in our modern world and as far as I know I am the only first generation Black Belt under a 10th Degree Grandmaster in the area. I teach legit arts that are fun, but no game. Kids love it but the emphasis is on learning and focus. Kids have plenty of time to play and I think it's a waste of money for you and a waste of time for your children to spend their time playing karate instead of learning karate. Look us up at:

http;//ngmaob.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment