Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello Ormond Beach and friends from all over.

  Some of you may know me and I hope to make some new friends as well. My name is Bob Fitzgerald and I am a martial Arts instructor from Ormond Beach Florida. I have been happily divorced for over 2 years and have met some great women in and out of the area since.

  After a terrible divorce from a vindictive and emotionally disturbed ex wife I have found a whole new life. Ormond Beach is such a great place for a guy like me. I love the beach and love to fish. When I first got divorced I was devastated as my ex wife who I had cared for and fought for had committed so many crimes against me up to and including fraud. She told me I was going to be homeless if I ever got out of jail. My ex wife had a drinking problem and substance abuse issues with prescription drugs. She is psychologically disabled and I did all I could for 10 years until it was just too much to take. I told her I was leaving and she flipped out and followed through with her threats.

  I got nothing back due to the multiple counts of fraud. I though my life was over, but at least I was away from her and the sick life we had. She had a very unhealthy relationship with her daughter. She would leave her daughters room after a few hours in there "turned on". It gave me the creeps. That was what I left. I do miss my dog, but that is it. I was treated as a bother in my own home and she had not worked in over 8 years.

  So what now. With the lies she told I was sure I would have no friends left. I went to the beach everyday to forget about things. It wasn't long until I met a man who was just so friendly it was not funny. I told him my story as we were standing in the most perfect water you can imagine. He was very sympathetic and could not believe what my ex did was even legal. After a while he said, "Well, let's just forget it. Do what you can when you can, but look where you are. It doesn't get any better than this bro. She can't do much more to you, right." She did prove him wrong but he became a great friend and I found as time went by more and more of my friends sought me back out.

  I also began to make new friends. Dimitri the owner of Dimitri's Artisan Sandwiches in Ormond Beach , Sean Carey from the beach, music icons and dance legends as well as a new brotherhood with my Martial Arts Community. I have met some of the nicest women and they know how to treat a man.  I have been back to work in TV and Movies. Life has become better than ever. I am so happy here now I intend to blog about the area and all the great things to do and the people who make up the local landscape. I hope to make new friends and bring some light to the good in the area. It seemed like such a dark place when I was with my ex wife, but I see what it was that brought me here again.

 Life is good and it's even better at the beach.

Peace to all,

Bob Fitzgerald Ormond Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment